Search This Blog

Apr 23, 2014

Team meeting and sponsor shout out

Team meeting and sponsor shout out




Unfortunately the group ride was canceled due to rain. However, we still held a team meeting and get together. A big shout out to Farmer Girl grass fed and pasture raised meats! They provided us with some delicious burgers for our event. We got some team t-shirts and took a team photo. I had a good time catching up with the other members. I was doing my best to talk to everyone and encourage them to get out there and race as much as possible. A lot of the team is new to racing and are looking to get more involved. I think it's great to get more people out there in the cycling community. It's a great way to stay fit and healthy and I wish I could convince more people to start riding.


I'd like to thank the full list of sponsors for our team. We really appreciate everything you do for us!
Trek Store St. Louis
Midwest Cycling Community
Bright-mann Contracting
Farmer Girl grass fed and pasture raised meats
Old Rock House- Bar, Concert, and event venue
Main & Mill brewing Company
Royal Prestige
Knockouts- haircuts for men

Related links:
Our Team's Facebook Page
Our Team's Strave Page

No comments:

Post a Comment